Friday, January 11, 2013

After Christmas Clearance Sales

I love after Christmas clearance sales!  I like to go and stock up on non-perishable items, like wrapping paper, bows, and Christmas lights for the next Christmas.  Last night I stopped into CVS to see what what kind of after Christmas clearance sale they had going on.  I discovered that they had exactly two Santa pet costumes on clearance for 75% off.  And guess who's sizes these last two Santa pet costumes were? Paddy and Sylvester's!  As soon as I got home, I put the larger Santa costume on Paddy.  We tried to put Sylvester's on him, but we all know how Sylvester feels about Christmas. (He actually bit his Dad's hand and drew blood, so we decided that Sylvester didn't need to wear his Santa costume.)

 Whenever I put a costume on Paddy, his first instinct is to drop to the ground.


Doesn't he look cute?


Here's a close up of the costume.

-Paddy's Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment