Monday, December 17, 2012

A Mystery...

This Saturday, my husband and I hosted a neighborhood Christmas party.  The party was at Noon on Saturday, so we tried to get as much done as we could on Friday night, which included cleaning the whole house.  

On Saturday morning we woke up bright and early, and headed downstairs, where I found this on my previously spotless hardwood floor:  


You might be wondering what this icky sticky blob is. 
Well, let me give you the first clue:  


It appears that whomever was involved was either a feline or had a feline accomplice.  
Allow me to present to you a second clue:


Yes, it appears that the Marshmallow Bandit has been at it again!  You see, we planned to have Gingerbread House building station for the kids who came to our Christmas party.  The prior night I had carefully laid out all the decorations in bowls on trays, so that all I would have to do is set them out the next day:


I was careful to cover the trays with cardboard, so as not to tempt any of God's most curious creatures.  However, when I walked into our dining room, I found that the cardboard had been cast aside.  

Thankfully, the Marshmallow Bandit only stole one marshmallow and the Gingerbread House building station was a success!


-Paddy's Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment